Please Contact Us to make a booking.
What Information Do I Need to Provide?
General Details (for all transfers):
- Patient’s name
- Patient’s mobility (wheelchair or stretcher)
- Collection point (Hospital & ward/unit; home address; etc)
- Destination (Hospital & ward/unit; home address; etc)
- Date of transfer plus pick-up and/or Appointment time
If contacting us from a medical facility/nursing home:
- Patient’s Infection and Allergy Status
- Patient’s Date of Birth (DOB)
- Patient’s Weight
- Details of any External Medical Aids
- Account information: Hospital Account, Privately Insured or a Self-payer
- Patient’s Chart No.
- Patient’s Acuity Level – 4B or 4 C
- Patient’s Membership No. (if privately insured)
- Where applicable, the fully completed Private Insurer’s Transport Form
If contacting us on a Self-Pay basis:
We will be happy to quote in respect of any enquiry regarding patient transfers and we will need some of the details as set out above. If our quote is acceptable, we would need:
- Full Credit Card details (we accept Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Laser)
- Alternatively, please discuss other payment options with the Duty Controller