Patient Feedback Policy
Lifeline Ambulance Service actively encourages your comments, compliments, and complaints, which are welcomed and valued by us and enable us to further improve our service to you.
How do I make a comment, compliment or complaint? You can
- Talk to the member of Lifeline staff directly concerned if the issue is relatively minor, or in the case of a comment or compliment
- Complete the Patient Feedback Form, which is provided in the attachment below, and post it to us at the address provided
- Complete and upload the completed Patient Feedback Form here.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the comment, compliment, and complaint, or requesting a Patient Feedback Form
- Send a letter to us at the address below
- Ring us on +353-1- 601 4704
- You are entitled to request a copy of the clinical record(s) generated in respect of your transfer(s) with Lifeline. Please send an email to us in this regard, and we will send you details on how to apply.
- Lifeline facilitates EMT students with their training, by allowing them to accompany our crews/patients in an observational capacity only. In the case where you do not wish to have the student accompany you in the ambulance saloon, kindly advise the crew to this effect when they are informing you that a student is in attendance.
- You are advised that the Company conducts internal clinical audits as part of its clinical quality initiatives/clinical governance. All data used as part of these audits is fully anonymised.